More details about WWEIts upcoming 2K23 video game was officially announced on Monday morning.
Before the official release of the game, John Cena Game teased her possible engagement on Instagram by sharing a blank cover. He will be the cover star of the game and its three different versions – Standard, Deluxe and Icon.
Pre-orders for WWE 2K23 are available now ahead of the game’s official launch on March 17. By spending money now, it will give fans three days of early access starting March 14.
It was stated that “WWE 2K23 features several franchise advancements, including a unique new take on the 2K Showcase, the introduction of WWE 2K fan-favorite wargames, and the expansion of several marquee game modes.”
Fans can look forward to “incredibly realistic graphics, animations, camera angles and lighting, as well as accessible controls and a new optional pinning mechanic adding to the highly immersive experience”.
Icon Edition will be available for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC for $119.99. It will feature something special to celebrate 20 years of John Cena’s WWE career, the Ruthless Aggression Pack. It will feature John Cena’s early “prototype” character and the developing rookie version of “Leviathan” Batista. Brock Lesnar And Randy Orton.
These are some of the biggest names in recent memory that WWE has produced from its rookie system in OVW during that time. Shelton Benjamin was also part of this star-studded class.
- 2K Showcase starring John Cena: Defeating John Cena in the ring is an accolade few Superstars can claim. In an unprecedented twist on the 2K Showcase, players will step into the boots of some of Cena’s toughest competitors with one goal in mind: defeat the man who “never gives up.” Spanning his 20-year WWE career and narrated by Cena himself, this interactive sports entertainment documentary uses 2K’s unique Slingshot tech to seamlessly transition from gameplay to live-action footage to bring key moments from each match to life.
- War Games: The fan-favorite, chaotic and action-packed WarGames debuts in WWE 2K23 and delivers heart-pounding 3v3 and 4v4 single player or multiplayer mayhem inside two side-by-side rings surrounded by a double steel cage.
- My GM: Now there are more GMs to choose from – or a player to create their own custom GM – as well as additional show options, multiple seasons, expanded match cards, and more match types for up to four players. Players build a roster, manage budgets, sign free agents, choose different match types, arena locations, production elements, and more, aiming to defeat rival GMs in weekly ratings battles.
- myfaction: Now online multiplayer action, team-building mode where players collect, manage and upgrade an array of WWE Superstars and Legends to form their ultimate four-man team return. Players can now take their team online and compete for global supremacy, or compete in weekly Tower and Faction Wars, while new themed card packs and goals roll out regularly throughout the year**.
- MyRISE: Aspiring Superstars walk through the curtain to make their WWE debuts on MyRISE and shape their careers through the decisions they make along the way. Featuring distinct men’s and women’s division storylines and the ability to import custom-made superstars, players rise from the humble beginnings of a rookie to immortality as a WWE legend.
- World: The ultimate WWE Universe sandbox that puts players in charge of their own version of WWE from the Superstar Roster, Feuds, Champions, Weekly Shows and Premium Live Events! Updates to the universe include a reworked story system and more.
- Creation Suite: A signature feature of the WWE 2K franchise, the Creation Suite returns with cross-platform community creation, including the ability to design custom Superstars, GMs, arenas, entrances, move sets, championships and more. Custom arenas are now playable online, and advanced customization has been added to created entrances.
Additional confirmed playable characters: Cody Rhodes, Roman EmpireRonda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan (Hollywood Hogan), Rhea RipleyBianca Belair, Drew McIntyre, and Bobby Lashley.