Impact Wrestling taped their February 9th episode of IMPACT on AXS TV from Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida on Friday night.
No word on whether these spoilers will air in the order they were taped.
Two more episodes of Impact will be taped on Saturday night.
Impact on AXS TV Spoilers (2/9/2023)
* Commentary by Matt Rehwalt and Tom Hanifan
* David Penzer announced the ring
* Brian Myers defeated Dirty Dango to qualify for No Surrender #1 Contender’s Fatal 4 Way
* Steph De Lander (fka Persia Pirotta in WWE NXT) enters the ring and cuts a promo about how he has the rest of the Knockouts Division shaking in their boots and how Jordyn Grace has fallen from grace.
* Jordyn Grace defeated Steph De Lander
* Knockouts World Tag Team Champions Rosemary and Toya Valkyrie defeated Killer Kelly and Taylor Wilde in a non-title match. Toya pinned Kelly for the win and Wild gave Kelly a tarot card before deciding to save her. Father James Mitchell came out to greet Death Dollz. Jessica, he says, reminds him of someone from his past. She also mentions that her boss is upset with Rosemary because she’s gone too long without showing respect to the boss and if the boss isn’t happy, no one is. Mitchell casts a curse on Rosemary. NWA’s Alisin Kay and Marty Belle, known as “The Hex”, then hit the ring and left The Death Dollz for dead. While Kay and Belle posed with the champions, Mitchell let out a maniacal laugh from the stage.
* PCO defeated Mahabali Shera to qualify for No Surrender #1 Contender in a Fatal 4 Way.
* Knockouts World Champions Mickie James & Tommy Dreamer defeated Jason Hotch & John Skyler. Hotch was pinned by James for the finish. After the match, Bully Ray came out and attacked Dreamer. Rey locks her gaze on James, but Masha Slamovich comes out of the crowd and delivers her finisher. Ray nodded to Slamovich, but he left on his own.
* Impact Digital Media Champion Joe Hendry retains over Matt Cardona. At one point, Brian Myers tried to interfere, but his efforts failed and he accidentally hit Cardona with the belt. After the match, Moose attempted to hit Hendrick with a spear, but hit Cardona instead.
* NJPW Strong Openweight Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns retain their Impact World Tag Team Titles over X Division Champions Trey Miguel and Eddie Edwards