- Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara def. Ricky Starks and Action Andretti
- TNT Championship: Darby Allyn (with Sting) def. Buddy Matthews (with Julia Hart)
- Junglehook (“Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook) def. Ethan Page and Matt Hardy
- Brian Danielson def. Brian Cage
- Ruby Soho Def. Tony Storm
- Jay Briscoe Tribute Match: Mark Briscoe vs. Jay Lethal
Clips and recaps
Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara vs. Ricky Starks and Action Andretti
The action starts to heat up with Andretti hitting a dive on both Jericho and Guevara at opposite ends of the ring. Sammy and Action teamed up for most of the match, with Ricky and Chris facing off. Ricky managed to hit a spear on Jericho, but Sami broke it up. Chris tries to hide a roll up and Ricky kicks out. Andretti gained some steam against Sammy before Chris intervened. Ricky hits Chris with a Rocheambeau on the outside. Garcia intervened and hit Andretti with the bat to take the win for Sammy in the GTS.
Winner: Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara by pinfall.
- AEW released a Jay Briscoe tribute video showcasing highlights from his career
TNT Championship: Derby Allen (with Sting) vs. Buddy Matthews (with Julia Hart)
Buddy Matthews comes prepared in the mind game department as his face paint almost exactly matches Derby. Buddy pulls the apron out from under Darby and looks like Darby hits his leg. and the light goes black Malakai is black And Brody King appears. Ortiz comes out with a kendo stick to help Sting Their closing derby hit a Scorpion Death Drop on the ropes. Buddy kicked out, but Darby stayed on top of him. He hit a coffin drop on Buddy while hanging on the ropes for the win.
Winner: Derby Allyn by pinfall
- Tony Schiavone interviewed Derby in the ring after the match. Before Darby could even speak, Samoa Joe appeared on screen and said he was coming to take back his title.
- Adam Cole appeared in a vignette where he said he didn’t know he was coming back but the video ended with him looking at a revolution poster.
Ethan Page and Matt Hardy vs. JungleHook (“Jungle Boy” Jack Perry and Hook)
Ethan Page let his ego get the best of him. Junglehook worked very well together and did great tag teamwork. He was able to catch the hook Matt HardyHis legs to prevent him from falling into the trap that Jungle Boy had set.
Winner: JungleHook (“Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook) by submission.
- Family Therapy with The Gunns (Max Custer & Anthony Bowens), Billy Gunn & The Gunns (Austin & Colten Gunn) ended with The Gunns claiming they wanted the AEW Tag Team Championship.
- Hangman Page talks to Renee Paquette and says he wants another match with John Moxley but Wheeler Utah challenges him to a match at Rampage for this Friday
Brian Danielson vs. Brian Cage
Danielson struggled to get offense in the beginning as Brian Cage threw him around. Cage hit Bryan with several German suplexes. He worked quickly and constantly relied on his strength. Brian was able to convert some of his power moves into submission moves and deliver some moves of his own. Cage tried to go for a symphony powerbomb, but after the first one, Bryan was able to roll up for the pin.
Winner: Brian Danielson by pinfall
- After the match, Brian Cage tried to break Danielson’s arm to get the MJF’s money. MJF rolls out of the ring and cage twists Bryan with his arm on the chair and sends him into the ring post. MJF got in the ring to beat down a defenseless Danielson.
- Takeshita comes out to save Bryan Danielson and Bryan climbs over the cage.
- Toni Storm cuts a promo calling the original AEW women “homegrown idiots” and says Ruby needs to join her side.
- Ruby cut a promo saying that the AEW women gave her great opportunities and that Toni Storm’s journey ended with her.
Tony Storm vs. Ruby Soho
Ruby used strikes, and Tony used a suplex combination. Tony Storm Ruby fakes a nose injury to seduce Soho. He then took advantage with a suplex and a rolling DDT. While Tony was looking for Storm Zero, Brit Baker made his entrance. This helped Ruby hit Destination Unknown for the win.
Winner: Ruby Soho by pinfall.
- MJF cuts a promo saying that Takeshita is very talented. He tried to warn her to stay out of his business or there would be consequences. MJF then announced that Timothy Thatcher would face Danielson next week at Dynamite.
- Jamie Hayter called Amy Sakura a legend. He showed his respect, but promised to hit her hard.
- Ian and Caprice join Excalibur for commentary on the Jay Briscoe tribute match.
- Jay Lethal came out wearing a Jay Briscoe shirt.
- Mark Briscoe came in our great spirit and held both ROH Tag Team Championship titles.
Jay Briscoe Tribute Match: Mark Briscoe vs. Jay Lethal
Mark and Jay trade chops in the corner, neither one holding back. They matched each other’s speed and coordination. Mark had to dismantle red neck kung fu and iconoclasm. After a close call, Mark was able to get the ring out. Mark hit a blockbuster to the outside and to the floor. He lowered a Froggy Bow from the top rope onto the time keeper’s table. Mark hits Jay Draller for the three count.
- The AEW locker room came out after the match to show their support.
AEW Rampage (1/27/23):
- Wheeler Utah vs. Executioner Adam Page
- Powerhouse Hobbs
- AEW Women’s World Championship Eliminator Match: Jamie Hayter vs. Emi Sakura
AEW Dynamite (2/1/23):
- Executioner Adam Page v. John Moxley
- Timothy Thatcher vs. Brian Danielson
- Acclaimed in tag team action
- No Holds Barred Match for the TNT Championship: Derby Allyn (C) vs. Samoa Joe